Commonwealth University Federation Summer Internship 2023, which will be held virtually online. The internship aims to enhance knowledge, broaden horizons in education and enhance cultural understanding, and the Association of Commonwealth Universities invites students from developing countries to apply for ACU Summer School 2023 summer internships.
Overview of the Commonwealth University Federation Summer Internship
All participants come from low- and middle-income countries and small countries, as there are more than 500 member universities working with ACU in about 50 countries around the world, in order to gain knowledge on how to improve their lives as well as the life of society.
Those universities that will host students will be the cornerstone of the development of different societies, where all participants will learn about the SDGs, and ways of how to contribute to the SDGs through research practices and community engagement.
It is a 2-week virtual program, 50 participants will be selected for this event, and funds will be provided for program participants who do not have access to WiFi. At the event, participants will attend sessions on cross-cultural understanding, skills development, and networking opportunities.
Funding Provided by Commonwealth University Federation Summer Internship Details
- The candidate will be able to develop network building skills, cross-cultural understanding, and strategies for working on challenging projects.
- Candidate will receive funding if not able to access Wifi.
Eligibility criteria to apply for the Summer Internship
- International students from lower, middle and small countries can apply.
- The candidate must be either a final year student in an undergraduate degree, or be a student in a graduate degree program.
- The candidate must not have traveled to any country or attended an ACU Summer School before.
- The candidate must be in good mental and physical health.
How to apply for the Commonwealth University Federation Summer Internship 2023
- All candidates must create an online account on the official website.
- The candidate must save the application as a draft.
- The candidate must fill in the information form which includes the following:
- How will this summer school topic meet the candidate’s interest, field, and work experience?
- How does the candidate’s research area focus or relate to societal challenges?
- Develop plans for how the candidate will communicate the knowledge he will gain from the summer school.
You can now apply through the following link: