For Denmark Government Scholarships 2023. You can submit your application now because applications are invited to apply for Danish Government Scholarships are available to study Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree programs from universities in Denmark. The Danish scholarship is also available to all international students from outside the European Union to study for free in Denmark with a scholarship.
The Denmark Government Scholarship is fully supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science. Also, all students from any country outside Europe are eligible for the Denmark Scholarship in any of the available scientific disciplines.
You can also check out where to study in Europe without IELTS in 2023, and there is no need to submit a separate scholarship application.
Details About Denmark Government Scholarships
- Scholarship Country: Denmark
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Eligible Countries: All Countries outside Europe
- Deadline: 1st September 2021
Duration of the Scholarship
- Bachelor Degree Program: 3 Years
- MS Degree Program: 2 Years
- PhD Degree Program: 3 Years
List of Denmark Universities offering Danish Government Scholarship
Denmark has 8 universities that offer different scholarships supported by the Danish government to study in Denmark for international students. International students are eligible to apply to these universities. The list of universities is given below:
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Aalborg University (AAU)
- Roskilde University (RUC)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Aarhus University (AU)
Denmark Scholarships for international students is a Partial Scholarship.
- Full waiver of tuition fees
- Grants to cover the student’s living costs.
No separate application is needed. All eligible applicants who are offered a place to study will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
These are the general eligibility criteria. To be eligible for a scholarship in Denmark, a student must be:
- Full degree students from countries outside the European Union and outside the European Economic Area and the country of Switzerland.
- A citizen of a country located outside the European Union or outside the European Economic Area or the country of Switzerland
- Enrolled in a university of higher education with a full degree
- I have been granted a residence permit for a limited period of time in Denmark due to education.
The deadline for applying varies in the 8 universities mentioned above to obtain Danish government scholarships, and it is determined by the responsible authority at the time, but it is usually on the first of September 2023
How to Apply
The applicant must submit their application online in order to be considered for the Denmark Government Scholarship 2022/23. Just select the university and apply. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Danish Government Scholarships.