Islamic Development Bank scholarship (isdb)
The Islamic Development Scholarship (ISDB) call for applications for this year 2022-2023 had been interrupted but resumed in January 2023. The Islamic Development Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship. All international students who may wish to pursue a degree such as a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. are always encouraged. The scholarship also permits a postdoctoral research program and a degree in vocational training.
Islamic development scholarship (isdb)
Turkish Scholarships – The Islamic Development Scholarship (ISDB) is jointly supported by YTB and IsDB to provide successful students from IsDB member countries and all Muslim students with equitable opportunities to pursue higher education at world-class institutions in Turkey.
By offering the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2023 to deserving students enrolled in courses that are in line with the regulations of sustainable development, the initiative seeks to support growth for developing countries in various fields to obtain a renaissance.
The Islamic Development Bank program covers the following:
- Student monthly stipend costs
- Helping the student with housing costs
- study fees
- health insurance
- Studying the Turkish language for students for a year
- Round-trip airfare for the student.
- The program covers the costs of the student’s monthly stipend, housing assistance, tuition, health insurance, one-year Turkish
- language study, and one-way round-trip airfare.
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, and postdoctoral levels of study.
- Coverage of Scholarships: Fully Funded.
- Islamic Development Bank is the host organization.
- Public universities in Arab nations as well as prestigious institutions in the UK, Canada, Denmark, Uzbekistan, Malaysia, Turkey, Tunisia, and Morocco serve as hosts.
- International Citizenship is Acceptable
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2023 | Qualifications
- This scholarship is open to all overseas students from Islamic Bank Development member nations.
- All Muslim communities in non-member nations may also submit applications.
- It takes 12 years of college and a strong GPA to earn a bachelor’s degree.
- The applicant for the Master’s program should have completed their undergraduate education and have a strong GPA.
- A master’s degree in the chosen discipline is required for those seeking a Ph.D.
- A candidate for a post-doctoral degree should have at least two years of relevant experience.
- To be fully qualified for Islamic Development Bank Scholarship opportunities, an applicant must be physically, psychologically, and medically fit.
- The applicant should not be currently receiving any other scholarships.
- Must offer proof of language fluency in the university’s preferred medium of instruction.
- The language competency must be backed by a document or certificate, such as a TOEFL or IELTS score for English or proof of passing a level test administered by the British Council (or a system equivalent in French or another language).
- Only students with these majors may apply.
- Apply for the Islamic development scholarship from here
Islamic development scholarship (isdb) Available Fields
The following fields are eligible for Islamic Development Bank Scholarships:
- Information technology, telecommunications, computer science, electronics, and related subjects.
- International Development, Psychology and Learning, Education, and Education Policy.
- Legal, political, commercial, entrepreneurial, media, and journalism fields.
- Social studies, statistics, and demography Econometrics.
- Marine sciences and natural resources.
- Physics, geology, economics, and allied disciplines.
- Forestry and agriculture.
- technologies used in industry.
- Urban planning, surveying, mechanical, civil, electrical, and chemical engineering. (Engineering).
- medical fields and allied ones.
- Ecological Chemistry
- Microplastics and plastic contamination
- Water and hygiene for health
- Using ICT for Development
- Islamic banking, finance, and economics
- Infrastructure Development & Innovation
- Development-related Behavioral Sciences
- Changing Climate
- Sustainable Farming
- Sustainable Development Education
- City sustainability
- Energy efficiency Waste management Responsible growth
- Population Increase
How to apply for islamic development bank (isdb)
- Islamic development bank scholarship Application Dates: 10 January – 20 February 2023
- From January 10 to February 20, 2023, Islamic Development Scholarship (ISDB) applications are accepted exclusively online on the Turkey Scholarships website.
- Candidates must check the box next to “Shared Scholarship Programmes” on the application screen if they are eligible to apply for the Turkey Shared Scholarship Program – IsDB by selecting “Yes”.
- The entire application process for the ISDB 2023 Islamic Development Bank Scholarships takes place online. Two independent international student selection committees, consisting of academics and chaired by the Senior Advisor to the President of the Islamic Development Bank for Science, Technology, and Innovation, conduct the evaluation and selection.
- These committees also determine the scientific and developmental importance of the study topics in isdb scholarship or research proposal for applicants as well as their qualifications and eligibility requirements, leading to the final selection of candidates.