NIG Summer Internship Program 2023-24 in Japan (Fully Funded) , All international students from all over the world are now eligible to apply for the nig internship in Japan
As the National Institute of genetics (ni) offers fully funded training for international students in order to get an internship in Japan that does not require an application fee and an IELTS degree, therefore, this is an excellent opportunity for all talented students who want to gain professional experience in Japan
The 2023 Nig training will run from June 15, 2023 to July 26, 2023. The training period is approximately 6 weeks. Undergraduate and postgraduate students are strongly encouraged to apply for a summer internship in Japan at Nig. This training will cover all spending.
Nig offers research placements for students in undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs who want to gain experience in fields related to genetics and life sciences. Successful applicants will also receive a certificate at the end of the internship program
Some other articles that may interest you :
- University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 in Canada
- Maastricht University Scholarships 2023-24 in Holland | Fully-Funded
Details of the NIG Summer Internship Program 2023-24 in Japan
- Education: undergraduate and master’s students
- Duration: June 15-July 26, 2023 (6 weeks)
- Training coverage: fully funded
- Eligible nationality: international
- Country of the award: Japan
- Deadline: January 6, 2023.
Training coverage for NIG Summer Internship Program
The Japanese summer internship program 2023-24 is a fully funded internship for international students. The internship will cover all fees and is fully paid for the internship.
What things will be covered by the NIG Summer Internship Program
- The grant will cover some of the basic and necessary things, most notably the following
- Round-trip tickets will be provided.
- A meal allowance will also be provided (JPY 1500 / day, subject to change).
- Domestic transportation prices between airports in Japan and Nig.
- Free accommodation/accommodation at the college hotel.
- Travel insurance during the program.
What are the eligibility criteria
- Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for the National Investments group internship program:
- All international applicants from all over the world are eligible for the National Investment Group internship.
- Both undergraduate and postgraduate students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants are eligible to be in Year 3 of a 4-year bachelor’s program Year 2 of a 3-year bachelor’s program year 4 of a 5-year program year 1 of a 2-year master’s program or year 5 of a 6-year program .
- Students interested in enrolling in the nig doctoral program are also eligible to apply.
- Achieve Shanghai Jiao Tong University scholarship 2023-24 China (fully funded) .
What documents are required to apply for the NIG Summer Internship Program
The following documents are required when applying for an international student internship program in Japan are as follows :
- Updated curriculum vitae (curriculum vitae)
- Motivation letter / self-declaration
- Academic texts
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers in your institution.
What is the testing schedule for NIG Summer Internship
- Announcement of the result: early March
- March to May: arrange travel
- June 15-July 26: training in Japan
- Early August: submission of assignments.
How to apply for the NIG Summer Internship Program
There is an online application portal to apply for the National Investment Group Summer Internship Program in Japan 2023. Submit all documents and apply for online training
Some of the necessary questions and answers related to the NIG Summer Internship Program 2023-24 in Japan
01- First question: I am currently in the 3rd year of a 5-year dual degree program. Am I eligible?
Answer: No, we only accept applications from students who are in their last year at the time of application.
02- Second question: I was a Junior High student during my internship but I am currently in Year 2 of a 4 year undergraduate program. Am I eligible?
Answer: you do not have to be a high school diploma student at the time of application.
03- Third question : Which countries / nationalities are eligible?
Answer: we welcome applications from any country/nationality.
04- The fourth question : Am I eligible to apply even if my university is not in the country of citizenship?
Answer: yes, the only requirement is that the applicant must be a resident outside Japan at the time of application.