Each year there are more than 200 Opportunity available for international students to pursue a full master’s degree at Tsinghua University. This is a great opportunity to study in a big country like China with fully funded scholarships. The scholarship programs are fully funded with fringe benefits, student living expenses, accommodation, tuition fees, monthly basic stipend for students, research expenses, and much more.
Schwarzman Scholars Program Details :
Details for the Schwarzman Fully Funded Scholars Program 2023 are provided below:
- Host country: China
- Host University: Tsinghua University
- Application mode: Online apply only
- Eligibility: All international students
- Degree Disciplines: Masters degree
Available Study Fields
Scholarships are available for pursuing students for a master’s degree programme. Students from all fields and majors can apply for it. for example:
- And others
- For the Program list please check the university for more information about the degree programs offered.
What it covers
Schwarzman Fully Funded Scholars Program 2023 (Fully Funded in China for International students) It is a program fully funded by the Government of China which means that all expenses related to the scholarship will be covered by the funding body, and all benefits are mentioned below:
- Tuition Fees
- Room and board
- Travel to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year
- An in-country study tour
- Required course books and supplies
- Health insurance
- A stipend of $4,000
- And much more
Schwarzman Scholarship Required Documents
All the documentation requirements for the Schwarzman Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 are given below:
- Online ordering.
- Resume (two pages maximum).
- Verified transcripts or academic records
- Two (2) essays (the two required essays are an essay on leadership (750 words) and a statement of purpose (500 words). Essays are an important component of the application, and are designed to help the selection committee understand you as an individual and get a sense of your leadership abilities/potential, as well as your writing and analytical skills ).
- Recommendation letters that you can get from any professor or associate professor in your department (03).
- Any supporting documents such as certificates, publications, etc.