Every year 200 Schwarzman Scholarship available to pursue a Full Master Degree at Tsinghua University. This is a bright opportunity to study in china with fully-funded scholarships. Fully Funded Scholarship Programs with extra benefits, living expenses, accommodation, tuition fees, monthly basis stipend, research expenses, and much more. So what are you waiting for?.
Description of Schwarzman Fully Funded Scholars Program 2022 is provided below:
- Host country: China
- Host University: Tsinghua University
- Application mode: Online apply only
- Eligibility: All international students
- Degree Disciplines: Masters degree
Scholarships are available to pursue Masters’s Degree Program. But the Students from All the fields/majors can apply for it. For example:
- And others
- For the Program list please check the university for more information about the degree programs offered.
What it covers
Schwarzman Fully Funded Scholars Program 2022 (Fully Funded in China for International students) is a Fully Funded program in China which means that all the degree expenses will be covered by the funding authority. All the benefits are listed below:
- Tuition Fees
- Room and board
- Travel to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year
- An in-country study tour
- Required course books and supplies
- Health insurance
- A stipend of $4,000
- And much more
All the requirements of documentation for Schwarzman Fully Funded Scholars Program 2022 are given below:
- Online application.
- Resume (2-page maximum).
- Verified degree transcripts or academic records
- Essays (2) (The two required essays are a Leadership Essay (750 words) and a Statement of Purpose (500 words). The essays are a critical component of the application, designed to help the selection committee understand you as an individual and get a sense of your leadership abilities/potential, as well as your writing and analytical skills).
- Letters of Recommendation that you can get from any professor or associate professor of your department (03).
- Any supporting documents like Certificates and publications etc.
- Video (optional).