research plan / In the methodology and how to write a research proposal, it is necessary to know that for the research proposal to be distinctive, have a certain level of quality, and produce impressive results, it is necessary to verify the availability of some of its conditions and provisions, which are as follows:
- the research plan should formulate all relevant topics and disciplines after the researcher has researched the content of previous studies, programs, and studies in the same research field.
Secondly, each element of the research plan must be solid and complete, as a whole and as a single Research Unit.
- the research plan should explain how to collect and understand the content of scientific research materials in the content of the research plan. As well as the order and organization of the project and check that the steps are logically arranged.
- answering the questions posed by the research plan. Also, a good research plan is a plan that can lead to the same results and the same meaning if two people and two researchers conduct research according to its application and implementation.
- scientific and scientific documentation of everything stated in the research proposal. In addition, before starting the procedure and preparing the research proposal, the researcher must answer some inquiries and questions that have important roles and responsibilities, such as: why should I prepare and how to write this research program? What is the main and main goal of writing a research proposal on this topic?
Other articles that may interest you :
- Government of Belgium Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
- Dalian University CSC Scholarship 2023 In CHINA
How to write a research plan professionally
First: the address
The title is the first element of the search plan. And writing the research plan as a title is an introductory element of the ranking, but we consider it better to write all the other elements of the research plan before writing the title, because the title is derived from the entire content, especially the question.
And in a way, the title of writing a research plan is written as a definition of the content of the written work, so any author who falls into your hands will start with his title to attract the reader’s attention and thinking, so either the title makes you keep browsing it or you have the process of turning a blind eye to it and putting it aside, so the choice of title is heavy.
What are the most important reasons for choosing or drafting the title of the research plan?
- Make the title relevant and integrated with the content of the research plan. Formulate the title of the research plan to make the content and topic of the research plan comprehensive and indicative, better reflecting the level of about 70% of the disciplines, specialties, and problems of the research plan.
- Make the headings clear, explicit, precise, specific, and not labeled as long, boring, inappropriately short, or meaningless.
- Headings are formulated in such a way that they are free from grammatical, linguistic, spelling, or lexical errors of any kind.
- Do not make your search headlines misleading and misleading, or characterized by confusion, ambiguity, and ambiguity.
- The vocabulary and the number of words that make up the title of the research proposal should not exceed fifteen.
- To become clearer, the title of the research proposal is formulated and processed in a specific way, it can be in the form of a descriptive picture, or it can be based on questions about the relationship that appears, clarifies, and occurs between two variables, questions about effects, results or differences so that the title of the research proposal can be processed statistically.
The introduction is a general introduction to the content of the research plan. The introduction consists of defining the content of the study and involving the reader to complete the reading. The introduction is considered one of the elements related to the widespread posing of the question, its importance, and the reasons for its solution.
In addition, the introduction may also be written in the form of a paragraph, the full content of the introduction is on the way, and how to write a research plan for most universities does not exceed 700 words. Therefore, it is necessary to write an introduction to clarify the problems of the research plan in general, and then focus on the nature of the problems related to the topic of the research plan and the strong reasons that prompted the researcher to write a research plan on the topic, content, knowledge of motivation and incentives, including the research proposals submitted contains information related to what is inside the course and how to access the information.
The detailed topics covered in the introduction are as follows:
- Issues in the development of the research plan
- Also, preparing the main question of the research program by developing and formulating it innovatively, indicating the necessity, importance, and usefulness of the question.
- Also mention the basic and logical reasons for the research plan, its level, and significance
- Mention the issues and challenges that must be addressed for researchers to deal with them by preparing a research plan
- In addition, define and clarify the boundaries of the proposed research plan. Difficulties and challenges in conducting research that may hinder the progress of research learning.
Third: identify the problem
The question is the backbone of writing the entire research, which must be precisely defined and then integrated into the plan by mentioning and writing a summary of no more than 500 words, and the question is the researcher in his study of a phenomenon that has been studied in it, where the research question is a way to express that phenomenon that we have not found strange and mysterious has no images and no explanation, or a question that must be answered. The main question of the research is determined by: (Question, statement, case statement, handout sentence), and some secondary questions and sub-questions that may arise in the process of solving these questions should not be ignored leading to the processing of the basic and main questions of the research program.
The research proposal question should include the following items:
Variables related to the topic of the research proposal question. And what is the relationship between these variables? The community in which researchers wish to apply their research programs and research. In addition, the researcher can get acquainted with the problem of his research plan through a set of references. the source is the researcher’s own experience, and we draw from his environment. And the conclusions that the researchers drew from some theories. There is also full and convenient access to many previous studies.
Fourth: deriving hypotheses from questions
By assumptions, we mean a set and all assumptions that are guessed, considered, or deduced in a customized way and mechanism at the beginning of the research and based on which they will be used to justify the completeness and correctness of the content of your research proposal, its preparation and completion. The process of formulating hypotheses was carried out according to the following rules and form: professional, clear, and accurate. All hypotheses are testable. All tasks must have a specific level, dimensions, and scope. It is assumed that alternatives and solutions to research planning problems can be found. Be a slave to any form of prejudice and personal intolerance by researchers. It should be concise, in simple and easy words.
Abstract writing hypotheses is the selection of hypotheses as guesses about the problems that the researcher deals with in research, and writing these hypotheses in the form of sentences. One sentence expresses a hypothesis, and the researcher, in the course of the theoretical framework, proves or denies its assumption, and writes negative and positive results in the list of results.
Fifth: setting goals in the plan
Goals as a term are easy to understand because they are things that a person seeks to achieve, and this concept is fully applicable to the goals in the methods and how to write a research plan, as they are the goals that the researcher seeks to achieve from behind his research, and the written goals are in the form of points, not in the form of paragraphs, which means that each sentence has only one goal, and it must be pointed out that the goal that must fit the context of broadcasting, and the goals must be achieved logically so that they can be achieved on the ground, and these goals are also written as things put forward in research, which means that researchers put them in their eyes when writing a research report, which means that researchers so that they establish research activities to achieve these goals.
Relevance expresses benefits for the researcher, the field of study, readers, and various audiences. The way of writing importance in a plan is similar to the way of writing a goal, so it is written in the form of sentences, the importance must be correct, and the importance must be written in accordance with reflection. Interest and materiality should relate to the research problem and its solution.