The Indonesian Government Scholarship 2021 is offered under the KNB “Developing Countries Partnership Scholarship” program to study in Indonesia with fully funded scholarships .
The Indonesian scholarship is offered to international students from developing countries and the scholarship aims to support students who are unable to study abroad at their personal expense.
The KNB scholarship provides the opportunity for applicants to study bachelors, masters and doctoral degrees in 23 different universities and more than 1000 study programs. The Indonesia 2021 scholarship covers all study costs and living expenses during the preparatory year and the language year in addition to the study period in Indonesia .
Below we have extracted all the information related to the Indonesian government scholarship including the application terms and method.
Advantages of the Indonesian government scholarship 2021
Winning students of the KNB Indonesian scholarship will get the following benefits:
- A one-time living allowance for grant recipients (approximately $ 100)
- Full tuition waiver including registration fees and any other tuition fees.
- Exemption from preparatory year fees and the Indonesian language study year.
- Medical insurance for the duration of the study.
- One-way flight ticket from the scholarship recipient’s country of residence and a return ticket upon graduation.
- A monthly stipend for the duration of the study period.
Indonesian government scholarship recipients receive a monthly stipend as follows:
- $ 185 per month living allowance for language or preparatory year students.
- $ 185 monthly living allowance.
- $ 27 monthly research allowance.
- $ 23 a month book allowance.
Conditions for applying for a KNB scholarship
International students must meet the conditions below to register for the KNB Government Scholarship in Indonesia:
- The age of the applicant must not exceed 25 years to apply for a bachelor’s scholarship, 35 for a master’s degree, 40 for a doctoral degree.
- Good command of the English language.
- All students from developing countries are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Documents required to apply for the Indonesia Scholarship
Ensure you have the following documents available when applying for the Indonesian Government Scholarship Program 2021:
- Recommendation letter from the Indonesian embassy in the applicant’s country.
- The applicant must obtain one nomination letter from one of the following agencies :
- Ministry of Higher Education.
- A government institution or entity (in the event that the applicant is a government employee)
- The applicant’s embassy in Indonesia.
- Academic recommendation letters .
- Copies of the passport or birth certificate.
- Copies of academic qualifications such as a high school diploma or a Bachelor’s degree graduation certificate (in English)
- Certificate proving the applicant’s proficiency in the English language.
- Online application form.
Note of Recommendation Letter from Indonesian Embassy can be obtained by downloading the invitation letter from the KNB Scholarship Website. And send the invitation letter, passport, academic certificates and academic transcripts to the Indonesian embassy or consulate of Indonesia to get the recommendation letter.
All files are attached at the end of the scholarship details
Indonesian scholarship specialties
Below are the majors that we can choose while applying for the Indonesian government scholarship – KNB scholarship
- Literary studies
- Cultural Studies
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- electrical engineering
- Naval engineer and marine engineering
- Geological engineering
- Informatics Engineering
- environmental engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- Study economics / development
- Communication and Media Studies
- International relations
- Community empowerment
- Remote Sensing
- the computer
- Environmental Sciences
- Public Health
- Mathematical Sciences
- Pharmacy studies
- Indonesian education
- Educational Sciences
- Social science education
- Natural science education
- Teaching primary school teachers
- Education outside of school / non-formal
- Applied Linguistics
- Teaching history
- Didactic education
- educational administration
- Educational research and evaluation
- Vocational and technical education
How to apply for the KNB Indonesian scholarship
Students from developing countries can apply for the Indonesian scholarship 2021 by following the following instructions:
- Prepare all the required documents mentioned above.
- Download and fill in the invitation letter.
- Send the invitation letter, passport, certificates, academic qualifications, and language certificate to the Indonesian embassy to get the recommendation letter.
- Complete the online application process.
- Choose the majors you want to study and complete the application.
Information about the 2021 Indonesian scholarship
Indonesian Language Course (Bahasa Language) for one academic year is
compulsory for all KNB scholarship students as all courses are required to complete and the Bahasa Language course will be provided by each university.
A preparatory program will be arranged prior to the academic program in accordance with university policy and program planning.
The study period will be in the Indonesian government scholarship will be as follows:
- 12 months maximum for the Indonesian language course and preparatory program.
- 48 months maximum for the undergraduate program.
- 24 months maximum for the master’s program
- 36 months maximum for the PhD program.
Application dates for the scholarship
The online application process must be completed no later than May 4, 2021. The selection result will be announced in the first week of June 2021. The deadline for acceptance of the scholarship is July 1, 2021. – New KNB scholarship winners are expected to arrive in Jakarta on August 5 / August 2021. Scholarship Official Links Official Application Link KNB Scholarship Profile
You can join the Telegram channel for the latest scholarships and free courses.