Education is the key to unlocking endless opportunities and empowering individuals to create a positive impact on society. Recognizing the importance of accessible education, Abu Dhabi University (ADU) offers a range of scholarships to support students in pursuing their academic aspirations. In this article, we will delve into the Abu Dhabi University Scholarship program, its benefits, eligibility criteria, and the application process.
Abu Dhabi university was laid out in 2003. As of now, this college has more than 9,000 students from around the world.
About Abu Dhabi University
|Country||United Arab Emirates|
|Host||Abu Dhabi University|
|Scholarship Coverage||Fully Funded Scholarship|
check: MBZUAI University Scholarship in UAE 🇦🇪
Abu Dhabi university fully Funded scholarships
The following are the subtleties of each sort of worldwide scholarship:
H.H. Sheik Hamdan Canister Zayed scholarships:
- covering 100% of various fees.
- a waiver on tuition fees
- application fees
- registration fees
- student services fees
- health service fees
Directors scholarship international Understudies:
- 100% waiver on tuition fee
- seducational costs
- application charges
- enrollment expenses
- understudy administration expenses
- well-being administration charges
Scholarships for UAE and GCC understudies are as it were:
Waiver of educational expenses: 10% to 50%. Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Joined Bedouin Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, and Oman involve in the Bay Collaboration Chamber.
Scholarships for worldwide understudies:
Understudies at Abu Dhabi university are qualified for a 20% educational expense waiver.
Scholarships for competitors:
Waiver of 25% on educational expenses for proceeding with understudies at Abu Dhabi university.
Merit-Based Graduate scholarships:
A 25% educational expense waiver is accessible to candidates with a Combined Grade Point Normal (CGPA) of no less than 3.5 (or the same) seeking after their postgraduate examinations at Abu Dhabi university.
Graduated class scholarships:
Graduated classes of Abu Dhabi college who wish to continue with their graduated class learning at any Abu Dhabi college branch are equipped for a 20% instructive cost waiver.
Criteria for Scholarships at Abu Dhabi University:
- Notwithstanding UAE inhabitants, all worldwide understudies are qualified.
- You should have a secondary school certificate to apply for a four-year college education program.
- The candidate should have somewhere around 2 years of full-time insight (just for PhDs)
- All grant types have different qualification standards. For more data, Click Here.
- Online application form submitted
- A certified copy of the diploma
- Speech transcripts from formal events
- A white-background photo
- A valid copy of a passport
- A diploma for English proficiency ITP 500, IBT TOEFL 61, or IELTS (5.0)
- You will be exempt from paying all fees if you are awarded this scholarship.
- Student services fees, application fees, registration fees, health service fees, and tuition.
Check: Albukhary University Scholarship in Malaysia 2023-24 🇲🇾