Are you looking for an opportunity to study in Australia with full financial support? Do you want to pursue your academic and professional goals in a world-class environment? If yes, then you should apply for the Australia Awards Scholarships 2024!
The Australia Awards Scholarships are prestigious international scholarships funded by the Australian Government. They aim to develop the skills and knowledge of talented individuals from developing countries, especially those aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The scholarships are open to applicants from various fields of study, who can demonstrate a strong commitment to contribute to the development of their home countries.
Discover Australia Awards Scholarships
- Country: Australia
- Host University: Any of the participating Australian institutions
- Degree Programs: Undergraduate, Master’s, or PhD in any field of study (except MBA)
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: April 30, 2024
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL TO STAY CONNECTED WITH US.
- Full tuition fees for the duration of your program
- Return economy class air travel from your home country to Australia
- A one-off establishment allowance of AUD 5,000 to assist with accommodation and other expenses
- A fortnightly living allowance of AUD 470 to cover basic living costs
- A one-off reunion airfare for eligible scholars who are accompanied by dependents
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of your program
- Supplementary academic support to enhance your academic performance
- Access to a range of enrichment activities, such as networking events, workshops, and internships
The duration of the Australia Awards Scholarships varies depending on the level and type of your program. The typical duration for each degree level is as follows:
- Undergraduate: 3 to 4 years
- Master’s: 1.5 to 2 years
- PhD: 3 to 4 years
In some cases, you may also be required to undertake a preliminary English language course or a bridging program before commencing your main program. The duration of these courses will be determined by your English proficiency level and academic requirements.
Who Can Apply
The Australia Awards Scholarships are open to applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of an eligible country (see the list of eligible countries)
- Not be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand
- Not be married to, engaged to, or a de facto of a person who holds, or is eligible to hold, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency
- Have completed at least 12 years of education or equivalent
- Have at least two years of relevant work experience in your field of study
- Have a clear vision of how the knowledge and skills gained through the scholarship will benefit your home country and the SDGs
- Meet the academic and English language requirements of your chosen program and university
- Not have previously received a long-term Australia Award unless they have resided outside of Australia for twice the length of the total time that they were in Australia
Mark Your Calendar
The deadline for applying for the Australia Awards Scholarships 2024 is April 30, 2024. You should submit your online application by this date, along with all the required documents, such as:
- Certified copies of academic transcripts and certificates
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resume
- Two recommendation letters from current or previous employers, academic supervisors, or community leaders
- Proof of citizenship and identity
- English language test results (such as IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE)
- Research proposal (for PhD applicants only)
Simple Steps to Apply
The application process for the Australia Awards Scholarships 2024 is simple and straightforward. You just need to follow these steps:
- Check your eligibility and read the application instructions carefully.
- Choose your preferred program and university from the list of participating institutions.
- Register and complete your online application through the Online Australia Awards Scholarships Information System.
- Upload all the required documents and submit your application by the deadline.
- Wait for the notification of the outcome of your application. If you are shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview and a health assessment.
- If you are successful, you will receive a letter of offer and a contract to sign and return.
- Prepare for your departure and arrival in Australia, following the guidance and support provided by the Australia Awards team.
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Join our WhatsApp Groups
|Join our Facebook Group