The Erasmus Mundus Program is a fully funded master’s and doctoral scholarship and is one of the great opportunities for students to study completely free of charge in Europe. This is the largest scholarship program in Europe.
More than 3,000 fully funded scholarships will be made available to Erasmus for the 2023-24 academic year. In addition, the study does not require an IELTS test.
Erasmus Mundus scholarships Details
|Europe and other countries
|Master’s and doctoral
|Lasts until March 2023
Main features of the Erasmus Mundus scholarship
- Erasmus Mundus is a scholarship program fully funded by the European government
- Different European universities offer different master’s and doctoral programs.
- Under the Erasmus scholarship, you will be able to study and complete your program in 3 or 4 countries.
- The Erasmus Mundus scholarship also includes a part-time internship as internship in a different country..
- No previous work experience required.
- There are no requirements for passing the IELTS test.
- The duration of the scholarship is 2 years for a master’s degree and 3 years for a doctoral degree.
- Erasmus scholarships are open to any citizen from anywhere in the world.
- You can easily search and find a job in Europe.
- This degree is highly appreciated by European and American companies.
What are the benefits ?
- Monthly allowance (about 1100-1200 euros per month)
- Free tuition fees.
- Travel allowance.
- International travel tickets
- Travel allowance from one country to another at the end of the term.
- There are no restrictions on bonds on returning to the country.
- A work visa after a master’s / doctoral degree to work in Europe after graduation.
- He represented Erasmus Fulbright in Europe. With so many benefits, you should consider this opportunity right now
Available Study Fields
There are over 100 Erasmus Mundus courses including:
- Computer science
- The law
- Social Sciences
Below is a list of things for which you do not need to apply for an Erasmus scholarship. But if you already have these, great.
- No need to contact any professor or other
- No work experience is required.
- Those who have at least 16 years of education can apply.
- There is no age restriction.
- Those with a GPA between 2.5 and 3.0 are also selected. Holders of a low GPA should therefore take the opportunity
The following documents must be submitted to receive the scholarship absolutely free of charge
- High school Certificate
- Scholarship motivation letter
- Copy of passport / national ID card
- Scholarship curriculum vitae (optional)
- Statement of financial assets
- Research plan
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation for scholarships
- Letter of intent
- Study plan
- Testimony of facts
If you do not have IELTS. You can provide a certificate of English proficiency
How to prepare to apply !?
You can open the Erasmus Mundus catalog and browse each project one by one to see which one suits you best.
Finalize the programs that are most relevant to your profile.
Check the program requirements and prepare early, such as a statement of purpose, motivation letter, personal statement, etc.
Check Qatar University Scholarship 2023 🇶🇦
How to apply for the Erasmus Mundus scholarship?
- Visit the website here first. The official website of Erasmus will open. Scroll down a little.
- I’ll show you the Erasmus Mundus guide list.
- Each program will display the name of the program and the location of the item.
- Select the appropriate program or use the search filters in the sidebar.