Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023
Erasmus Mundus scholarship 2023/24 (fully funded) / the Erasmus Mundus Program is a fully funded master’s and doctoral scholarship and is one of the great opportunities for students to study completely free of charge in Europe. This is the largest scholarship program in Europe.
More than 3,000 fully funded scholarships will be made available to Erasmus for the 2023-24 academic year. In addition, the study does not require an IELTS test.
Other articles that may interest you:
Details of the Erasmus Mundus scholarships
- Sponsored by: European Union
- Country: Europe and other countries.
- Funding: fully funded
- Course Level: Master’s and doctoral
- Deadline: lasts until March 2023
About Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s scholarships
Erasmus Mundus Joint is an integrated study program offered at the master’s level and has been designed and delivered by international partners to higher education institutions. They include at least three higher education institutions from three different countries, at least two of which must be from the EU member states associated with the program and third countries (previously known as Program countries).
By supporting a jointly accredited Master’s degree, the EU aims to promote excellence and internationalize participating institutions. There are also scholarships for students to attend these prestigious programs; the teachers themselves offer them to top-rated applicants all over the world.
The scholarships cover the cost of students ‘ travel to the program and a living stipend.
- Main features of the Erasmus Mundus scholarship 2023/24 (fully funded)
- The most important features and main qualities of the Erasmus Mundus scholarship 2023/24 (fully funded) are as follows /
- Erasmus I is a scholarship program fully funded by the European government
- Different European universities offer different master’s and doctoral programs.
- Under the Erasmus scholarship, you will be able to study and complete your program in 3 or 4 countries.
- Erasmus is one of the most prestigious scholarships in almost every field and profession in Europe.
- No previous work experience required.
- There are no requirements .
- There are no requirements for passing the IELTS test.
The Erasmus Mundus scholarship also includes a part-time internship as internship in a different country.
- The duration of the scholarship is 2 years for a master’s degree and 3 years for a doctoral degree.
- Erasmus scholarships are open to any citizen from anywhere in the world.
- You can easily search and find a job in Europe.
- This degree is highly appreciated by European and American companies.
Activities and results
The program covers your study research placement activities in accordance with the requirements of the joint master during the preparation of the thesis and defense. The latter includes at least 2 periods of study in 2 countries, which must be different from the country of your residence. Erasmus Mundus offers the master various study paths to meet this requirement.
Duration of the master’s program: 1-2 academic years (60 90 or 120 ECTS credits).
Type of degree awarded: joint degree (i.e. one degree certificate issued on behalf of at least two higher education institutions) or multiple degree (i.e. two degree certificates issued jointly by at least two higher education institutions).
What are the benefits ?
- As mentioned at the beginning, the Erasmus Mundus scholarship 2023/24 is fully funded and therefore covers all your costs and expenses, the most notable of which are the following /
- Monthly allowance (about 1100-1200 euros per month)
- Free tuition fees.
- Travel allowance.
- International travel tickets
- Travel allowance from one country to another at the end of the term.
- There are no restrictions on bonds on returning to the country.
- A work visa after a master’s / doctoral degree to work in Europe after graduation.
- He represented Erasmus Fulbright in Europe. With so many benefits, you should consider this opportunity right now
What areas are available to apply ?
There are over 100 Erasmus Mundus courses including:
- Computer science
- The law
- Social Sciences
Below is a list of things for which you do not need to apply for an Erasmus scholarship. But if you already have these, great.
- No need to contact any professor or other
- No work experience is required.
- Those who have at least 16 years of education can apply.
- There is no age restriction.
- Those with a GPA between 2.5 and 3.0 are also selected. Holders of a low GPA should therefore take the opportunity
The following documents must be submitted to receive the scholarship absolutely free of charge
- High school version
- Scholarship motivation letter
- Copy of passport / national ID card
- Scholarship curriculum vitae (optional)
- Statement of financial assets
- Research plan
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation for scholarships
- Letter of intent
- Study plan
- Testimony of facts
If you do not have IELTS. You can provide a certificate of English proficiency
How to prepare to apply !?
You can open the Erasmus Mundus catalog and browse each project one by one to see which one suits you best.
Finalize the programs that are most relevant to your profile.
Check the program requirements and prepare early, such as a statement of purpose, motivation letter, personal statement, etc.
How to apply for the Erasmus Mundus scholarship?
- Visit the website here first. The official website of Erasmus will open. Scroll down a little.
- I’ll show you the Erasmus Mundus guide list.
- Each program will display the name of the program and the location of the item.
- Select the appropriate program or use the search filters in the sidebar.