The Graduate Studies Deanship (DGS) at King Fahd University extends an invitation to students worldwide to apply for the King Fahd University Scholarship 2024, which provides full funding. This opportunity is open for the Fall semester commencing in August 2024. The DGS at KFUPM provides fully funded scholarships for MBA, Master’s, and PhD programs. We encourage all interested and eligible candidates, both local and international, to submit their applications.
King Fahd University Scholarship Details 🇸🇦
|College||King Fahd University|
|Degree Level||Masters, PhD|
Also Check: Al-Qasimia University Scholarship in UAE 🇦🇪
King Fahd University provides full scholarships to Masters and PhD students from around the world, offering comprehensive coverage for the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee coverage
- Monthly stipend for living expenses
- Furnished and air-conditioned apartment
- Medical expenses covered
- Free textbooks provided
- Subsidized meals at the university cafeteria
- Projects funded by the university
- Airfare ticket to Saudi Arabia, and return ticket after studies
- Additional benefits available according to university policy
Fields of Study
- College of Engineering (CES)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- College of Computer Sciences & Engineering (CCSE)
- Information and Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- System Engineering
- College of Sciences (CS)
- Mathematical Science
- Life Science
- College of Petroleum Engineering & Geosciences(CPG)
- Petroleum Engineering
- College of Environmental Design (CED)
- Architecture Engineering
- City & Regional Planning
- Construction and Management & Engineering
- KFUPM Business School (KBS)
- KBS Graduate Programs
- Information System & Operational Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Management & Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years) required, and Master’s degree (2 years) for Ph.D. applicants from a recognized institution.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 for scholarship students and 2.5 for non-scholarship students (out of 4.00).
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 for MBA students.
- MBA students should have at least one year of full-time work experience.
Please Check KFUPM Admission Requirements
- Complete online application form.
- Submit a copy of identification, passport.
- Provide official transcripts of previous education.
- Obtain two recommendation letters from academic referees.
- Write a one-page statement of purpose.
- Include a passport-size photo with a white background.
- Prepare a CV summarizing education and work experience.
- Accepted English proficiency tests: TOEFL, IELTS.
- Accepted standardized tests: GRE, GMAT.
Also Check: Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship 2024 in Qatar 🇶🇦