The King Saud University Scholarship for 2023 is now available to students worldwide who wish to study at the university in Saudi Arabia. This fully-funded scholarship offers an exemption from tuition fees, accommodation expenses, and study costs. Additionally, eligible students will receive an annual reward of $266 for outstanding academic achievements.
|King Saud University
|Undergraduate and graduate
- Requires a diploma from a recognized institution equal to a high school diploma.
- The applicant must not be receiving any other scholarship or educational funding in Saudi Arabia.
- Certificates and identity documents that have been formally certified by the Saudi Cultural Authentication and the authorities in the applicant’s country.
- Didn’t take a course in a comparable program in Saudi Arabia
- In good health at the time of scholarship application to the university.
- Not older than 25.
- In accordance with Saudi Arabian law, female candidates must be with a Mahram (close relative) or apply for the scholarship separately.
Benefits Of the King Saud University Scholarship
- A monthly stipend is provided
- For Students who do well, there is also an excellence reward. 1000 Saudi Riyals [SR1000] in cash
- A round-trip airline ticket
- Free lodging at a university residence hall
- free medical treatment to all students
To apply for this opportunity, candidates must submit the following documents;
- Complete the application form
- ensure you have your international passport
- original academic transcripts
- recommendation letters
- a color copy of your high school certificate ready for submission