The Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarship 2024 is a fully funded scholarship program in South Korea for international students seeking to pursue their higher studies. The Korean government provides support to nearly 1300 international students from around the world to pursue higher education in Korea.
The scholarship is available for the 2024-2025 academic year and offers opportunities in various academic fields and majors at participating Korean universities. GKS, known as one of the top-class international scholarships, accepts a large number of students each year.
This fully funded international scholarship provides an opportunity for capable and intellectually gifted students who may not have the means to study abroad.
GKS Scholarship Details 🇰🇷
|Eligible nationality||All Nationalities|
Also Check: France Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2024 | How To Apply? 🇫🇷
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Living Allowance
- Airfare Tickets
- Resettlement Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Research Support
- Printing Costs (Dissertation)
- Completion Grant
- Language Courses
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
Available Study Fields
- Liberal Arts & Social Science
- Natural Science
- Entertainment & Sports
- Associate Degree: The program consists of 1 year of Korean language study followed by 2-3 years of the degree program.
- Undergraduate Degree: The program includes 1 year of Korean language study followed by 4-6 years of the degree program.
- Open to citizens of all countries, except Korean citizens.
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are ineligible.
- Applicants with associate degrees can apply for a bachelor’s program.
- Required minimum CGPA varies depending on the grading system.
- Minimum score percentile must be 80% or higher.
- Age limit for applicants is 25 years or younger.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- No criminal record is allowed.
- Application form.
- Personal statement.
- Study plan.
- Letter of recommendation.
- GKS applicant agreement.
- Personal medical assessment.
- Graduation certificate.
- Academic transcripts.
- Proof of parents’ citizenship.
- Overseas Korean Documentation proof, if applicable.
- Korean Citizenship Renunciation Documentation proof, if applicable.
- Korean War Veteran’s Descendant proof, if applicable.
- Valid TOPIK or English proficiency certificate.
- Awards and other certificates.
- Copy of passport.
Also Check: Al-Qasimia University Scholarship in UAE | Fully Funded 🇦🇪
How to Apply?
To ensure a successful application for the GKS Korean Government Undergraduate Scholarship 2024, we advise visiting the official website and thoroughly reviewing the instructions on how to submit the application properly.