The SBW Berlin scholarship in Germany 2023 | fully funded is a scholarship intended for international students. This scholarship is offered for Bachelor’s and master’s programs, in addition, this scholarship is exempted from tuition fees by 100%, monthly accommodation, travel allowance, and many other advantages that make it the focus of many students who are thinking of traveling
He also supports the Berlin educational foundation’s educational projects around the world. Through scholarships in Berlin, we contribute to international progress and the dissemination of education and knowledge.
The SBW Berlin scholarship supports young people abroad from families with disadvantaged financial circumstances and uses the skills they acquire while studying in Germany to lead long-term non-profit projects, preferably in their homeland.
In addition, the awarding of scholarships for Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Berlin and Potsdam is based on the student’s academic qualifications, personal abilities, and social needs. In general, all disciplines of Science and arts are fully eligible for funding.
Other articles that may interest you:
- How To Write Your Research Plan Professionally – FULLSCO
- Some important steps that will help you write a letter of intent for any grant – FULLSCO
Details of the SBW Berlin Scholarship in Germany
- Level of study: University Master
- Institution(s): SBW Berlin
- Study in: Germany
- Duration of the course: depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadlines: May 15 – June 30 / November 15-December 31 (annually)
SBW Berlin scholarship coverage
The SPO Berlin scholarship offers recipients a lot of countless advantages, the most prominent of which are the following :
- We share a room in a student apartment in Berlin
- Provide a living allowance in the amount calculated in Section IX.
- Tuition fees
- There may also be a travel allowance for your trip to Berlin before starting your studies and your trip home after completing your studies
Eligibility Criteria For The SBW Berlin Scholarship
To be eligible for the Berlin scholarship, candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- Required language: English.
- Eligible countries: all countries of the world.
- Age limit: 18-30 years old
- Applicants must be fully enrolled before the start of their university education or during the first or maximum second. Apply for a master’s degree in the third semester at a state-recognized University (Germany or abroad) or shortly before or after The Bachelor’s degree. The average score corresponds to a German average score of at least 2.0.
- Applicants who can demonstrate a relatively low net income. The total family income of the applicant does not exceed the official average income of the country. The income of all family members and all sources of income in the family (such as labor income, property business activity, child benefits, or pensions) will be taken into account.
- Extracurricular experience: applicants with professional or volunteer experience in the non-profit sector.
How to apply for SBW Berlin scholarship in Germany 2023
Please follow the application instructions below to apply for and receive this scholarship completely free of charge :
You must have an acceptance letter or proof of qualification from the University of Berlin or Potsdam.
First, fill out the application form.
Secondly / fill in your personal and contact information, and attach your photo.
Third : provide information about current and previous education.
forth/ provide the following information:
- Your parents and family members.
- Recent school or university certificate
- Highest School Leaving Certificate
- The highest university degree obtained
- Current occupation and desired occupation
- Vocational training application
- Your skills, hobbies, and interests
- Experience traveling abroad
- Volunteer experience
Fifth / required documents :
- Motivation letter (1 or 2 pages long)
- Copies of certificates from your last school or university showing the average score of grades
- Grade overview
- A copy of the highest educational level (high school diploma or college certificate)
- Overview of your GPA and grades
- If available, also provide copies of the following documents:
- Admission to the university or proof of your registration at the University
- A copy of the internationally recognized language certificate in the language you speak
- Studies will be taught
- All previous apprenticeship job training and training certificates and references
- If you have already started your studies: all current university degrees and acquired records
- Achievements (graded and Uncategorized)
- We recommend that all applicants submit the following optional additional documents:
- One or two letters of recommendation from professors, teachers, employers, etc.
- Proof of net family income
- Note: unapproved copies and translations are sufficient for the application requirements. If the applicant successfully passes the selection process, certified copies of some of these documents will be required during the verification process.
Sixth / the application and all accompanying certificates and supporting documents must be submitted
- German or English by e-mail to [email protected] application.Berlin.
- The final decision on awarding a scholarship (starting from the next semester)can be
- It is expected to be in early February and early August of each year respectively.
The Scholarship Website
To learn more about the SBW Berlin scholarship in Germany 2023 | fully funded, visit the official website through the following link :