The SBW Berlin scholarship is intended for international students. This scholarship is offered for Bachelor’s and master’s programs, in addition, this scholarship is exempted from tuition fees by 100%, monthly accommodation, travel allowance, and many other advantages that make it the focus of many students who are thinking of traveling
In addition, the awarding of scholarships for Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Berlin and Potsdam is based on the student’s academic qualifications, personal abilities, and social needs.
SBW Berlin Scholarship in Germany Details
|Level of study
|Depends on the chosen degree
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL TO STAY CONNECTED WITH US.
SBW Berlin Scholarship Benefits
- Shared accommodation
- living allowance
- Tuition Fee Coverage
- international travel allowance (in some cases) will be provided to scholarship recipients.
Eligibility Criteria For The SBW Berlin Scholarship
To be eligible for the Berlin scholarship, candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- Applicants, aged 18-30
- Must have a minimum average grade equivalent to 2.0 (German grade point)
- not have any first-degree family member in Germany.
- Must be able to provide evidence of low household income.
- Citizens of developing countries, homeless foreigners, recognized refugees, and EU long-term resident permit holders are eligible.
- if students receive funding from other organizations or governments for studying in Germany, this scholarship may not be available.
- Applicants must submit their scholarship application before starting university or be enrolled in the first or second semester at a state-recognized university.
How to apply for SBW Berlin scholarship in Germany
Please follow the application instructions below to apply for and receive this scholarship completely free of charge :
You must have an acceptance letter or proof of qualification from the University of Berlin or Potsdam.
First, fill out the application form.
Secondly / fill in your personal and contact information, and attach your photo.
Third : provide information about current and previous education.
forth/ provide the following information:
- Your parents and family members.
- Recent school or university certificate
- Highest School Leaving Certificate
- The highest university degree obtained
- Current occupation and desired occupation
- Vocational training application
- Your skills, hobbies, and interests
- Experience traveling abroad
- Volunteer experience
Fifth / required documents :
- Motivation letter (1 or 2 pages long)
- Copies of certificates from your last school or university showing the average score of grades
- Grade overview
- A copy of the highest educational level (high school diploma or college certificate)
- Overview of your GPA and grades
- If available, also provide copies of the following documents:
- Admission to the university or proof of your registration at the University
- A copy of the internationally recognized language certificate in the language you speak
- Studies will be taught
- All previous apprenticeship job training and training certificates and references
- If you have already started your studies: all current university degrees and acquired records
- Achievements (graded and Uncategorized)
- We recommend that all applicants submit the following optional additional documents:
- One or two letters of recommendation from professors, teachers, employers, etc.
- Proof of net family income
- Note: unapproved copies and translations are sufficient for the application requirements. If the applicant successfully passes the selection process, certified copies of some of these documents will be required during the verification process.
Sixth / the application and all accompanying certificates and supporting documents must be submitted
- German or English by e-mail to the@SPO application.Berlin.
- The final decision on awarding a scholarship (starting from the next semester)can be
- It is expected to be in early February and early August of each year respectively.
The Scholarship Website
To learn more about the SBW Berlin scholarship, visit the official website through the following link :