Slovak government scholarship is A long-term component of the development cooperation of the Slovak Republic is the offer of government scholarships. In accordance with the Slovak Republic’s concern on bilateral educational development cooperation for the year 2023 government and the strategy for educational development cooperation for the period 2019-2023.
Slovak Government Scholarship Details
|Level Of Study||Bachelor, Master, PhD|
|Eligibility||All International iStudents|
Slovakia Scholarship benefits
For unhitched males and experts:
- Month-to-month grant of 280 Euros Study beginning payment 35 Euros Study consummation allowance 100 Euros Monthly allowance for state-funded college 80 Euros Discounts presented by important areas of the service of instruction.
- Month-to-month grant of 330 Euros Study beginning payment 35 Euros Study consummation allowance 100 Euros Monthly allowances for state-funded college 240 Euros Discounts presented by important areas of the service of instruction.
For language readiness:
- Month-to-month grant of 280 Euros Study initiation payment 35 Euros Monthly allowance for state-funded college 80 Euros.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Candidates ought to satisfy the necessities underneath to apply for Slovakia Government Grants:
- Be from one of the qualified countries between the age of 18 – 26 years for a single man and expert degree and be between the age of 23 – 35 for a Ph.D. degree.
- Motivation letter
- Detailed study program
- Two letters of recommendation from the applicant’s university professors that provide a detailed study plan.
- the applicant’s bachelor’s degree was scanned.
How to apply?
Applicants can apply for Slovak Government Scholarships online.
- A most significant level of confirmation and record degree diploma
- Secondary school finish authentication
- An acknowledgment letter
- The birth endorsement in English, Slovak, French, Czech, or Spanish
- Ongoing photo measured 3.5×4.5cm-full face without any glasses
- Two proposal letters
- Signed CV
- Signed Motivation letter
- Signed application