Slovak government scholarship | Fully Funded
Slovak government scholarship is A long-term component of the development cooperation of the Slovak Republic is the offer of government scholarships. In accordance with the Slovak Republic’s concern on bilateral educational development cooperation for the year 2023 government and the strategy for educational development cooperation for the period 2019-2023, the Slovak Ministry of Education and Science, special scientific research and sports will carry out special and bilateral development cooperation in 2023 through the Slovak State Grant Program.
Slovak Government Scholarship | Eligible Applicants
Qualified candidates for a grant in the structure of the NSP:
A) students who:
- Undergraduates at colleges outside Slovakia: They are second-class students of advanced education instead of experts, or they are undergraduate students who at another time of employment had previously completed something such as extended periods of their college focused on a similar report program.
- Students will be in revision residence in Slovakia during their advanced education outside Slovakia and will be recognized by a public, private, or state college in Slovakia for school mobility to focus on in Slovakia.
- Each of the three conditions must be met, and this chapter makes no difference to a Ph.D. review or the same.
- Scholarship period Students: a full semester or a full third of the year, in the case of separating the academic year into semesters.
b) Doctoral students: whose applicant’s education or logical preparation is carried out outside Slovakia and who have been recognized by a public, private, or state college or exploration institution in Slovakia are eligible to undertake a Ph.D. report program e.g. Slovak Science Foundation for study mobility and research leadership and Creative Residency in Slovakia.
- Scholarship period Ph.D. students: from 1 – 10 months.
c) University teachers, scientists, and professionals worldwide who are welcomed into a fictional research education stay in Slovakia by an organization that has a legitimate certificate qualified to do innovative work, which is not a business 3 and has its headquarters in Slovakia.
- Grant period: from 1 to 10 months.
Amount of the monthly Slovak government scholarship
a) college understudy of the second degree of advanced education: 400 €
b) Ph.D. understudy: 734 €
c) college educator/analyst/craftsman:
- without a Ph.D. degree or its equivalent and simultaneously under 4 years of work insight as a college educator/scientist/craftsman: 734 €
- with a Ph.D. degree or the same and simultaneously under 10 years of work insight as a college educator/scientist/craftsman: 980 €
- with a Ph.D. degree or the same and simultaneously over 10 years of work insight as a college educator/scientist/craftsman: 1 050 €
Documents Required for International Students Eligible Category A Candidates
- Motivation letter
- Detailed study program
- Two letters of recommendation from the applicant’s university professors that provide a detailed study plan.
- the applicant’s bachelor’s degree was scanned.
Subtleties of Slovak Government Scholarship:
- Application period: 26.03-30.05.2023
- Level of study:
- Single guy’s degree master’s degree
- Vehicle of guidance: Slovak
Slovakia Scholarship benefits
For unhitched males and experts:
- Month-to-month grant of 280 Euros Study beginning payment 35 Euros Study consummation allowance 100 Euros Monthly allowance for state-funded college 80 Euros Discounts presented by important areas of the service of instruction.
- Month-to-month grant of 330 Euros Study beginning payment 35 Euros Study consummation allowance 100 Euros Monthly allowances for state-funded college 240 Euros Discounts presented by important areas of the service of instruction.
For language readiness:
- Month-to-month grant of 28o EurosStudy initiation payment 35 EurosMonthly allowance for state-funded college 80 Euros.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Candidates ought to satisfy the necessities underneath to apply for Slovakia Government Grants:
- Be from one of the qualified countries between the age of 18 – 26 years for a single man and expert degree and be between the age of 23 – 35 for a Ph.D. degree.
How to apply?
Applicants can apply for Slovak Government Scholarships online.
- A most significant level of confirmation and record degree diploma
- Secondary school finish authentication
- An acknowledgment letter can be added by August 31, 2023
- The birth endorsement in English, Slovak, French, Czech, or Spanish
- Ongoing photo measured 3.5×4.5cm-full face without any glasses
- Two proposal letters
- Signed CV
- Signed Motivation letter
- Signed application