University of Saskatchewan Scholarship 2023 in Canada. Open to all to apply from all over the world for students who are eligible to apply for international scholarships at the University of Saskatchewan. The university offers prestigious awards to all students of any nationality to study abroad. Aspirants who wish to study in Canada with scholarships for a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree are also encouraged to apply.
University of Saskatchewan Scholarship Details
- University: University of Saskatoon
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Canada
List of Available Study Fields:
- Society and Law
- Agriculture, Plants, and Animals
- Math, Engineering, Technology, and Physics
- Business and Economics
- Life Sciences and Chemistry
- History, Culture, and Arts
- Indigenous Programs
- Environment and Earth Sciences
- Languages and Communications
Under University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships (UGS):
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Education – cross-departmental PhD program
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
University of Saskatchewan Financial Benefits:
The University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2023 in Canada for International Students is offering multiple student scholarships of different value. Below are the details of each scholarship:
Undergraduate Degree Scholarships:
- University of Saskatchewan International Excellence Awards: This award will give an amount of $10,000.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Excellence Awards: Value: $20,000
- Canadian Curriculum Schools Awards: Value: $15,000
- Council of International School Awards: Value: $15,000
- Maple Leaf International School Awards: This scholarship will give a grant of $10,000.
- To know more about Bachelors Degree scholarships (Visit Here)
Postgraduate Degree Scholarships:
The university also offers a number of scholarships for its postgraduate degree programmes, details are given below for each award:
- University Dean’s scholarship: This scholarship will provide for a master’s degree up to two years and a doctorate degree up to three years.
- University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships (UGS): UGS is open to students in specific departments only. New and continuing students must be nominated in an acceptable academic position by their departments. Value: Masters: study for up to two years; PhD study for up to 3 years. (Details)
- You can find more Postgraduate Degree Scholarships (Visit Here)
University of Saskatchewan Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- For Ph.D.: Master’s degree or equivalent.
- For Masters: A four-year university degree.
- Bachelor’s: To have a high school diploma.
- Proof of English language proficiency in IELTS, TOEFL or Duolingo English Test.