The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. The university is one of the world’s leading young universities (under 50), being ranked number one among universities in Australia and 11th in the world by the QS World Rankings.
University of Sydney Scholarships
|University||University of Sydney|
|Deadline||accepted all year|
|Degree||Bachelors, Masters & PhD|
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Education and Social Work
- Medicine and Health
University of Sydney Benefits
- $6000 per year It will be awarded to those who are selected to pursue a bachelor’s degree.
Financial Benefits For MS & PhD
- A stipend of $27,596 annually
- Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation
- Medical Funds
- Paid maternity leave
- Support funds are up to $420 for master’s candidates and up to $840 for doctoral candidates.
- Research funds also offer
- The applicant must be an international student from any country.
- Applicants must have a good academic record.
- High school certificate for the undergraduate program.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a master’s program.
- Master’s degree to Ph.D. a program.
- Personal statement.
- All required documents must be in English.
- Official documents.
- Curriculum Vitae .
- Approval letter.
- Research proposal.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A transcript of the highest degree obtained and notarized must be uploaded with official stamps.
- Relevant publications or academic study for PhD program applications.
- Other relevant documents may be requested from the candidate and he must attach them.
- For doctoral applicants, programs must send a transcript of their master’s degree or relevant academic documents.
How to Apply!
The application process for the University of Sydney Scholarship is online, for more information and application, visit the official website which is written below.
- To Apply For Bachelors
- To Apply for Masters, Ph.D