WFP Internship Program gives a special open door to skilled, inspired, and vivacious people from around the world to acquire significant entry level position insight. Understudies who wish to get commonsense experience as they pursue accomplishing zero appetite might view this as a phenomenal open door.
International applicants are welcome to apply for the internship opportunity offered by the World Food Programme. As part of the program, the WFP will cover travel expenses, including air tickets, and provide a monthly stipend of $1000. The duration of the internship is between two and eight months. Further information regarding the World Food Programme 2023 can be found below.
About WFP Internship Program
|Organization||WFP (World Food Programme)|
|nternship Location||Multiple Countries|
|Duration||2 and 8 Months|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
Area of Expertise
The internship program includes students and recent graduates from more than one field of study and diverse and different knowledge. Here are some of the most in-demand fields of study in this program:
- Programme Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene
- Emergency Operation
- Supply Chain
- Resource Management
- Business Support
- and much more.
WFP Internship Financial Coverage
- A student stipend of a maximum of $1,000 each month.
- Visa Support
- Grant compensation for travel tickets to candidates from developing countries.
- Enhance subject knowledge by performing tasks in a real-world environment.
- The student is currently enrolled in a recognized university or has graduated at least six months ago.
- The student must complete at least two years of university studies.
- Enthusiastic, loves working in a team, and is open to new scientific challenges.
- Working knowledge of English.
- Interested in learning and taking the first step in the humanitarian sector.
How to apply To WFP Internship program?
The process of applying for internships can be completed through the WFP e-recruitment system, where a list of all vacancies is published, and it consists of the following steps:
- Initial registration.
- Filling out the candidate profile.
- Search for an opening in your field of interest.
- Submit the application.
Phases of the selection process:
The process for selecting qualified personnel may vary depending on the department or field to which the intern is applying, but generally includes the following steps:
- Creating a profile and preparing an application.
- Submitting the application.
- Evaluation of the application.
- Competency-based interview.
- Selection notifications.