Central European University Hungary Scholarships 2024 are now accepting applications. These scholarships are available for international students from any country and cover both CEU Masters Scholarships and CEU Doctoral Scholarships. The Central European University is widely recognized and sought after for Higher Education.
Under this scholarship, more than 50 Degree Programs are being offered across 17 Departments at CEU. All courses are taught in English. For Master’s and PhD Degree students, the scholarship covers all expenses. CEU does not require students to pay any application fees. Additionally, students can apply for the scholarship without having to provide their IELTS/TOEFL test scores by submitting their English Proficiency Certificate.
Central European University Scholarship Details
|University||Central European University|
|Degree Level||Master, PhD|
|Deadline||1 February 2024|
Central European University Scholarship Benefits
- CEU Master’s Scholarships cover tuition fees and health insurance.
- Monthly stipends are provided for housing and living expenses.
- CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship offers 1,000 EUR/month.
- CEU Master’s Distinction Scholarship offers 750 EUR/month.
- CEU Master’s Scholarship offers 500 EUR/month.
- CEU Master’s Partial Scholarship offers 300 EUR/month.
- CEU Doctoral Scholarships cover the full tuition cost.
- Monthly stipends of 1,680 EUR/gross/month are provided for housing and living expenses.
For applying to CEU’s master’s and doctoral programs, the following documents are required:
- Academic Writing Submission(s)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Academic Records
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Standard Test Scores (GRE, GMAT, etc.) Only for the Department of Economics and Business
- Completed CEU Application Form.
- International applicants of any nationality can apply.
- Candidates need an Undergraduate Degree Certificate/Transcript to enroll in the Master’s Degree Program.
- A Master’s Degree is required for admission to the Doctoral Degree program.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency is necessary.
How to Apply For Central European University Scholarship 2024
- Applications must be submitted online.
- Up to 5 programs (master’s and/or doctoral) can be applied to.
- There is a non-refundable application fee of EUR 30.
- Ensure your application is final and complete before submission.
- CEU does not return or provide copies of application documents.
- The application link is provided below.