Are you aiming for a UK scholarship? Explore the University of Warwick, a public institution established in 1965 in Coventry, UK. Uncover the opportunities presented by the Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship a prestigious full tuition scholarship tailored for Bachelor’s students.
Discover Warwick Scholarship
The Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship is a competitive and merit-based scholarship that awards outstanding international students who apply for a full-time undergraduate course at the University of Warwick.
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s
- Host Institution: University of Warwick
- Scholarship Type: Full Tuition
- Eligible Nationalities: All Nationalities except Kosovo and United Kingdom
- Eligible Subjects: All Subjects offered at the University of Warwick
- Number of Recipients: Not Specified
- Additional Scholarship Materials Required: Yes
- Admission Deadline: June 30, 2023 (Past Deadline)
- Scholarship Deadline: March 20, 2024
|Level of award
|Value of award
|£27,750 per year
|£13,875 per year
|£2,000 per year
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL TO STAY CONNECTED WITH US.
Who Can Apply
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be self-funded, meaning that you are financing your studies with your own savings or with financial assistance from family or friends.
- Be classed as an ‘overseas’ or ‘international-fee paying’ student for tuition fee purposes.
- Have applied for a full-time undergraduate course at the University of Warwick starting in Autumn 2024 before the UCAS application deadline of 31 January 2024. The course can be from any subject area (including our Foundation courses, but excluding the MBChB course).
Mark Your Calendar
The application process for the Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship 2024 consists of two main stages:
- Applying for a course at Warwick
- Applying for the scholarship.
Here are the important dates to remember:
- 31 January 2024: Deadline for applying for a course at Warwick via UCAS.
- 1 February 2024: Applications for the scholarship open.
- 20 March 2024: Deadline for submitting the scholarship application.
- 16 May 2024: Deadline for receiving an offer of a place to study at Warwick.
- June 2024: Scholarship results announced.
- September 2024: Scholarship recipients start their studies at Warwick.
Simple Steps to Apply
Applying for the Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship 2024 is easy and straightforward. Just follow these simple steps:
- Apply for a course at Warwick via UCAS
- Wait for an email from Warwick with details on how to formally apply for the scholarship. This email will be sent to eligible international applicants after 1 February 2024.
- Set up an IT account with Warwick, which can take up to 48 hours to verify.
- Log in to the scholarship application portal. and complete the online application form. Many of the application fields will be pre-filled for you based on your UCAS application. You will also need to provide some supporting information and statements from yourself.
- Answer the question “What makes you excellent?” in 250 words or less. The objective is to learn more about what motivates you, how your excellence might benefit the Warwick community and how you hope your learning and experience at Warwick will help you make the world a better place once you graduate.
- Submit your scholarship application
- Wait for the scholarship results