Calabria university scholarship 2023, Is it true that you are searching for grants in Italy? then, at that point, we have Uplifting news for you candidates are presently welcome to apply for the College Of Calabria Grants 2023. The grants are for the various levels of Graduate degree programs, and candidates from everywhere in the world are qualified to apply. Grants are Completely Financed and they will cover every one of your costs during your Concentrate in Italy.
Calabria University Scholarship Details
|Institutional Host||University of Calabria|
|Eligibility||All International students|
Benefits of Calabria university scholarship 2023
(€1.000) will be offered as the university fee.
- Free lodging will be offered.
- Food expenses on campus will be covered, valued at €6.000,00.
- Roughly € 1.700,00 for a stipend.
Total Number Of Scholarships
The University of Calabria in Italy is offering a total of 120 international scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
Masters Degree Programs
For the academic year 2023–2024, the University of Calabria’s master’s thought scholarship programme accepts applications in the following fields and subject areas.
Engineering and Technology
- Computing and artificial intelligence
- Internet of Things Computer Engineering
- Environmental and Territorial Safety Engineering on Natural Resource Sustainability
- Engineering in Robotics and Automation
- Smart Sensing, Computing, and Networking in Telecommunication Engineering.
- Biotechnology in health
- Science of Nutrition
- Italy scholarships are open to all international students.
- The EU and non-EU are both eligible.
- A bachelor’s degree qualifies applicants for master’s degree programmes.
- You may only apply for ONE Degree Course; to alter your degree course, you must first withdraw your prior application.
- If necessary, you can upload any necessary assessment-related material that is missing from your application by the call deadline.
- First passport page
- Personal statement
- Diploma from high school
- Bachelor’s degree (needed if applying for a 2-year master’s programme)
- University Records Transcript
- All course syllabuses from the university
- Italian language diploma (if you are in possession)
- English proficiency certification (if you are in possession)
How to Apply
The University of Calabria EU Scholarships 2023 application must be submitted online by the specified deadline. You must submit your application and any other supporting documents online through the application portal. Below is a link to the official website where you may find out more information and apply.