OECD; French: Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, OCDE) is an intergovernmental economic organization with 37 member states, established in 1961 to stimulate economic progress and global trade.
It is a forum for countries that describe themselves as committed to democracy and a market economy, and provides a platform for comparing policy experiences, searching for answers to common problems, identifying good practices and coordinating domestic and international policies for its members. In general, members of the OECD are high-income economies with a very high Human Development Index (HDI) and are considered developed countries.
OECD nternship details
- Country of Study: France
- Location: Paris
- Number of Internships: 500 Internships/year
- Internship Duration: 6 months (renewable)
- Internship Type: Paid
- Eligibility: Open to all nationalities
- Deadline: open throughout the year
OECD Internship Benefits
- Students will be provided with 700 euros per month.
- Students upon their selection will be assisted by the OECD team for the visa process.
- Students will be learning with diverse team members.
OECD Internship Corporate Functions Areas
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bribery and corruption
- Corporate Governance
- Education and Skills
- Gender and Diversity
- Inclusive Growth
- Industry, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Insurance and Pensions
- International Migration
- Public Governance
- Regional Development
- Regulatory Reform
- Science and Technology
- Trade and Agriculture
- All international students can apply.
- Students enrolled in a fully accredited degree program in a field related to the OECD can apply.
- Students enrolled in Bachelor’s, Masters’s, or Ph.D. can apply.
- A candidate must be able to available for at least one month for an internship.
- A candidate should have a command in the French and English languages.
- A candidate must have IT and quantitative skills.
- A candidate must good communication skills.
How to Apply for the OECD International Internship 2023?
- International students are encouraged to apply throughout the year for OECD internships in Europe.
- Submission of applications is done online through the official portal.
- The application can be filled out in either English or French.
- If the student is rejected, he can apply the next time as well, and this is one of the advantages of the scholarship.
- A photocopy of the passport
- Proof of students enrolled full time in an academic institution.
- medical insurance
- A scanned copy of the visa or work permit
- French bank account details.