All international students from all over the world are now eligible to apply for the UNICEF internship program 2023 paid internship at UNICEF
UNICEF internships offer not only valuable practical experience but also competitive compensation. These internships prioritize the holistic development of interns, focusing on their behavioral growth. It is important for interns to align their work with UNICEF’s core values, which include care, respect, integrity, trust, and accountability.
UNICEF’s global presence in 190 countries and territories provides interns with unique opportunities to broaden their knowledge and skills. By embracing the challenges of the real world, interns can gain diverse experiences and apply their learning in a meaningful way.
UNICEF Internship Program Details
|Training coverage:||fully funded|
|Award country:||different countries|
|Eligible Nationalities:||all international nationalities|
|Deadline:||throughout the year|
Check: Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany 🇩🇪
UNICEF Internship Program Financial Benefits
- The salary for the internship will be paid by the host institution or by UNICEF itself.
- Visa fees, travel, and other expenses will also be paid.
- UNICEF’s work skills
Applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Enrolled in undergraduate, graduate, or PhD program
- Graduate degree should not be more than two years old for graduates
- Proficient in English, French, or Spanish (UNICEF’s working languages)
- Fluent in working language of the office
- Excellent academic record required
- Minimum age of 18
- No immediate relatives working in UNICEF
- Relevant work experience considered favorably
- The profile that will be recruiting is online
- The CV
- A cover letter or some kind of personal statement.
Check: Qatar Expo Volunteer 2023 🇶🇦
How to apply for the UNICEF Internship Program
- Apply online
- Search for relevant opportunities on the jobs page
- Create an application highlighting skills and suitability
- Provide accurate contact information for communication