Are you an international student looking for a full time Master’s degree at one of the world’s leading universities? If yes, then you might be interested in the UCL Global Masters Scholarships 2024. These scholarships are offered by University College London (UCL), a prestigious institution located in the heart of London, UK.
UCL is ranked among the Top 10 universities in the world by various rankings, and has a diverse community of students and staff from over 150 countries.
The UCL Global Masters Scholarships aim to enable and encourage international students from lower income backgrounds to pursue their academic goals at UCL. The scholarships cover the tuition fees and provide a generous maintenance allowance for one year of study. The scholarships are awarded on the basis of financial need and academic merit, and are open to students from any country outside the UK who have applied for a full-time Master’s degree at UCL in 2024/25.
UCL Global Masters Scholarships Details
|University College London (UCL)
|Level of Study
|Value of Award
|Duration of Award
|One year (or two years for some programmes)
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL TO STAY CONNECTED WITH US.
Also Check KNB Indonesian Scholarship 2024 – Fully Funded 🇮🇩
The UCL Global Masters Scholarships provide the following financial benefits to the recipients:
- Full coverage of the tuition fees for the duration of the programme
- A maintenance allowance of £15,000 for one year (or £7,500 per year for two-year programmes)
- The possibility of holding the scholarship alongside other sources of funding, subject to adjustment of the award amount
To be eligible for the UCL Global Masters Scholarships, candidates must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Be eligible to pay the Overseas fee rate
- Come from a lower income background, as defined by UCL
- Have submitted a complete admission application (including the submission of references) for a full-time Master’s degree at UCL in 2024/25
- Meet the academic and English language requirements for their chosen programme of study
- A completed online application form for the scholarship, which includes a personal statement and a financial questionnaire
- A copy of their admission application for a Master’s degree at UCL, including their academic transcripts, references, and personal statement
- A copy of their passport or national identity card
- A copy of their offer letter from UCL, if available
- Any other documents that support their financial need, such as bank statements, income tax returns, or proof of family income
- Tuesday, May 7, 2024, at 5:00 PM BST
- Submit your application for admission to your chosen Master’s program at UCL.
- Once you have received an offer of admission, complete the online scholarship application form.
- Gather and submit all required documents by the deadline.
- The Student Funding Office will assess your application based on financial need and academic merit.