Applications are now open for the European Commission Internship Program as a paid internship program for all citizenship holders. European students are also eligible for this European internship to work in agencies and bodies. The student must have a university degree in any academic field and the duration of the scholarship is 5 months in one of the most prestigious internship opportunities in the world from the European Commission.
The EU Internship Program will give you the opportunity to meet international students with different cultural backgrounds. So previous work experience is not mandatory. More than 1800 training will also be provided. No high GPA required and no need for IELTS and TOEFL. Twice a year, the commission provides a paid internship for a period of 5 months. In addition, English language proficiency can be offered as an alternative to IELTS.
European Union Internship Details
- By: European Union
- Number of Internships: 1,800
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- The trainees will be getting a monthly allowance of € 1,229.32.
- The visa costs of the trainees will be reimbursed.
- Medical fees will be reimbursed.
- The EU will cover the travel expenditure.
As a trainee, your daily work consists of the following:
- The student will attend and organize meetings, working groups, forums and public hearings
- The intern will engage in research, compilation of documents, reports, consultations, and answering inquiries
- They will also have responsibilities of running work-related projects.
- Any student who has completed 3 years of an accredited standard higher education degree, a full undergraduate course, or an equivalent degree can apply.
- The student submitting the application must have an official confirmation from the university of obtaining the degree or must have a degree completion certificate.
- The applicant must not have any previous scholarship in any Commission, body or agency of the European Union, delegation or members of the European Parliament.
- If the applicant has any previous experience with any of the mentioned things, the experience should not exceed 6 weeks.
- Good knowledge of any two official languages of the European Union.
- Candidate with an international profile that is demonstrated by education, work or volunteer experience abroad will receive additional points.
- Priority is given to the candidate who has their papers and publications with additional points and has rare fields of study and.
How to apply for the European Union Traineeship Program?
- Applicants must follow a three-step strategy, to effectively apply for the scholarship.
- In the first step, the candidate registers himself at the European Commission Confirmation Department by entering the EU.
- The new customer must create a profile.
- Create a login account.
- Use your email or username to continue.
- The next step is to terminate the application.
- The candidate can save the application and can register again at any time.
- In the area of inspiration and motivation, the candidate must present his decision from senior supervisors, departments or offices.
- The third step is to submit the application.
- Read and see carefully before applying.
- When you apply, no improvements can be made.
- If the application is submitted in full, the nominated student will receive a receipt confirming his candidacy.
- If you do not get the nomination number, go to the application homepage and resubmit your application.
- Applications do not have to submit any attachments with the application.
- When you move into the initial application period, you will be contacted at this point to provide proof of your application information.