Extraordinary opportunity to turn into a United Nations volunteer. Applications are currently open for the UN Volunteer Program. These are paid UN temporary job programs for global candidates. The Assembled Countries Paid Volunteers Program is open to undergrads, graduates, and new alumni from everywhere in the world. Candidates ought not be over 25 years of age if applying from abroad, though as far as possible for the neighborhood/public understudies is 21 years.
Details About UN Volunteers
|Host Organisation/Company||United Nations|
|Required Education Level||Bachelors, Masters, Fresh Graduates.|
- Respiratory Physicians
- Psychologists (with experience in trauma/stress Counselling)
- Biomedical/Medical Laboratory Technicians
- ICU/Anesthetic Nurses
- Infection Control Nurses
- Health Statisticians
- Health Surveillance Specialists
- Public Health Specialists (other)
- Child Protection Specialists
- Health Emergency Managers
- Gender-based Violence Project/Programme Specialists
- Monitoring & evaluation Specialists
- Health Supply Chain Specialists (pharmacist, equipment, cold chain)
- Health Procurement Specialists
- Medical Waste Management Specialists
- WASH (with a focus on hygiene) Specialists
- Data Collection & Management Specialists
- Information Management Specialist
- Communications for Development Specialists
- Economic Development Specialists
- Livelihoods Specialists
- Socio-economic & Health Assessment Specialists
As we said, this is a fully paid program for international and national applicants.
- You will receive a monthly allowance for living, food and other daily expenses.
- Free accommodation.
- health insurance.
- Return by plane.
- Worldwide and public candidates both can apply with practically no limitations.
- In the event that you have work insight in related fields, it will be ideal.
- As far as possible is 24 years for Worldwide UN Volunteers and 21 years for Public Worker tasks.
- Training reports. (degree/testaments)