What is SEO? SEO is An acronym for Search Engine Optimization, is the science of persuading Google’s search engines to recommend your content to Google users as the best solution and answer to their problems and questions.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) These are some of the important laws and considerations in the process of increasing your website’s ranking in search engines for relevant searches, and the more SEO-compliant your website will be in search results, which helps your business appear to a more online audience.
This course focuses on:
- Technical strategies to increase website traffic.
- Learn how SEO can create an international audience through content localization, global team alignment, and local SEO.
- Discover techniques to improve mobile websites.
- Discover mobile apps.
- Take advantage of social media to drive organic SEO traffic.
- You will also learn how to identify key SEO metrics and collect, interpret, verify and communicate success to clients and stakeholders.
The skills you will acquire
- data analysis
- athletic improvement
Why should you care about SEO?
- An important source of free visits to websites that add to expand the benefits of online business ventures.
- Since it is considered a branch of e-marketing, it contributes greatly to marketing and increasing sales for your online store.
- Increase the percentage of your site appearing in the first results.
- Expand the amount of visits and site traffic, approximately 30% of visits go to the result that appears on the query homepage, while the first five records get more than 75% of the total clicks.
- The meaning of authority is that the site is of high quality and is trusted by search engines.
- Ensure a better experience for site visitors. When you make your site respond easily to all types of smart devices such as (mobile phone – computer – and tablets) this makes the site easy to use for all visitors, and provides them with a smooth and enjoyable experience.
- If you follow the SEO rules, the download speed of your site will increase and your visitors will be encouraged to stay longer on your site which will benefit you.
- SEO is of great importance in the growth of online business, as SEO is the main reason to achieve your business goals, get more visitors to your site and make money from it.
- Understanding the rules of search engine optimization helps you understand the web environment and its trends, as the web environment changes periodically and continuously, so understanding search engine optimization helps you keep abreast of the developments and updates of the Google search engine, and apply the latest technologies.
- Search engine optimization is cheap and inexpensive if we compare it to the paid advertising campaigns that are scattered on the Internet.