Majmaah University Scholarship in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia announces the application for its program for non-Saudi students to study bachelor’s for the academic year 2023-2024. It is a fully funded Scholarship with a monthly stipend and free accommodation.
Majmaah University is a well-known educational institution in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia which occupies a solid position among the best universities in the country. It is also the University of Majmaah among the best universities in the world.
Majmaah University Scholarship Details:
- Country: Saudi Arabia.
- City: Majmaah.
- Awarding body: Majmaah University.
- Academic level: Bachelor’s degree
Specializations available at the university
- College of Engineering.
- Majmaah College of Education.
- College of Business Administration.
- College of Computer and Information Sciences.
- Al Zulfi College of Science.
- College of Sciences and Human Studies in Hotat Sudair.
- College of Education in Zulfi.
- College of Science and Human Studies in Ghat.
- Ramah College of Sciences and Humanities.
Majmaah University Funding
- monthly salary.
- reward disbursement.
- Student health care.
- Providing housing and scientific care.
- Meal insurance.
- Issuance of travel tickets.
Admission requirements for external scholarship students
- Each student is subject to the admission requirements applicable to Saudis at the university.
- The student’s age shall not be less than (17) and not more than (25) years old.
- The student should not have obtained another scholarship from the Kingdom.
- Certificates and documents must be attested and authenticated by the embassy in the student’s country.
- The student should not be dismissed from one of the educational institutions in the Kingdom.
- That the female student has a mahram with the student, according to the regulated instructions, provided that he is covered by a grant, or has a regular residence in the Kingdom, or is submitted to the register of the employer whose services he needs.
- The student must pass the medical examination decided by the university.
- The university may request the student’s recommendation from one of the bodies, institutions or personalities specified by the university.
Documents to be attached electronically when submitting an application for admission to an external scholarship
- A copy of the high school diploma.
- A copy of a valid passport.
To avoid disqualification of your application, you must ensure that your documents are uploaded clearly and accurately by uploading them through the scanner and from the original document.
Documents required after the final nomination for admission to the university
After the final nomination of the student, upon his arrival in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, he must bring the original documents certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Saudi embassy in the country of the student, along with a certified translation into Arabic of the required documents, which are:
- The original high school certificate.
- A copy of the transcript of grades.
- Good conduct certificate.
- medical report.
- The passport is valid for a period of no less than two years from entering the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Recent color photos.
- Certificate of no criminal record from the security services in the student’s country.
- The scholarship application form that was printed during the online application.
How to apply?
Apply online by clicking the “ Apply Now ” button here or below.