NATIONAL CHIAO TUNG UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS IN TAIWAN
NCTU Taiwan Scholarships is a world famous scholarship, Taiwan universities are offering more than 2000 scholarships this year. Also, Taiwan Scholarships are the easiest scholarships to get. NCTU is ranked 4 in Taiwan and 427 in the world.
Currently, there are many fields and scholarships offered by NCTU. National Chiao Tung University (NCTU) is also offering International Student Scholarship 2022 for admission in the spring semester 2023. It is a fully-funded educational scholarship for international students in Undergraduate BSc, M Phil/MS Masters, Ph.D. and various coursework.
NTCU SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS:
- College of Humanities and Social Science
- Faculty of System Engineering
- College of Hakka Studies
- College of Engineering
- College of Science
- College of Biological Science and Technology
- College of Management
- College of Computer Science
- College of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- College of Photonics
- International College of Semiconductor Technology
- College of Artificial Intelligence and Green Energy
- School of Law
- College of Management
NCTU SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS
Great opportunity to study in Taiwan. One of the easiest opportunities to get. The NCTU International Student Scholarship will cover the following expenses as indicated below:
For Bachelor Students:
- Monthly Stipend up to NT$21,000 (US$700) per month and Tuition waiver.
For Master Students:
- Exemption from university fees.
- Student monthly stipend of NT$22,000 (US$733) per month
- You will also provide assistance to Master’s students through an educational advisor for research work.
For Ph.D. Students:
- Scholarship fee waivers
- A monthly salary of 966 USD
- Ph.D. students will be assisted by an educational advisor for research work
- The applicant must be an international student from any country other than Taiwan.
- The applicant should be in good health.
- The applicant must not be holding any other scholarship at the same time.
- The applicant must fill in the application form correctly, truthfully and completely.
- Submit application materials as required by the university.
- An applicant with a high school diploma is eligible to apply for undergraduate degree programmes.
- An applicant holding a bachelor’s degree is eligible to apply for master’s degree programmes.
- An applicant with a master’s degree is eligible to apply for a Ph.D.
- Higher diploma certified by official stamps.
- The highest transcript of an academic degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- A valid passport
- Study plan: The study plan can be written in English or Chinese.
- Certificate of English Language Proficiency: If the previous degree was all courses taught in English, applicants may request the University/Department/Chancellor to issue an official statement that “The medium of instruction is English at this institute.”
- Academic certificate or related documents (for PhD program applicants)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP?
- Step 1: You must have the documents described above
- Step 2: No admission letter, IELTS, GRE and TOEFL required
- Step 3: You must first apply online, upload all documents. Freshmen must select “NCTU Scholarship” in the form to be considered.